Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October 18th examination

It has been a week since the last time I saw my biome and Iam very relieved to finally see organisms in my biome. The first observation I conducted the previous week, I was surprised that even after putting the soil and the three components that comprised of soil and other nutritions there were no signs of any micro organisms. But now I have spotted and identified organisms in my biome. The organisms that I have spotted were identified as a common organism known as the Cyclops(Rainis, Russell 1996). Besides the organisms that were discovered, everything else in the biome seemed to be stable. There was very little water loss and I added more water just to be on the safe side.

Work Cited
Ranis, K.; Russell, B. 1996. Guide to Microlife. Danbury, Connecticut: Groiler Publishing pg. 207

No comments:

Post a Comment